For any estimation or consultation do not hesitate to contact us.
t/f +961 1 874343 – 873232
Innovative engineering solutions that meet customer needs and subsequently retain customer satisfaction.
For the overall profitability of operations and accountable for strategic utilization and deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives
Design and execute systems and processes for enhanced monitoring and control of resources and improved operational efficiency.
Plan funds for diverse operations, ensuring adherence to the allotted budget.
Prior to fabrication, shop drawings shall be submitted and approved by the Engineer.
Fabrication ch·awings and cutting list of the various project systems are being prepared by Algeco Technical team according to fabrication manuals and agreed details with the engineer
A detailed material list IS also prepared by the technical team according to requirements
An official fabrication order is prepared by the technical team, checked by the technical Manager, and submitted to the production department through the Project Manager, by means of an intemal fabrication order.
All materials (Profiles, Gaskets, Accessories, Comer Cleats, T-Cleats, Screws ... ) are prepared by the store keeper according to the detailed material list enclosed with the fabrication order and handed to the Production Manager in order to proceed with the fabrication.
The inputs to the design shall include:
- The project tender documents including technical specifications as well as the preliminarydrawings
- International norms
- Any clarification made with the engineer regarding tnissing revised, incompatible or ambiguous requirements.
- The Structural Engineer prepares the structural calculations using structural design software such as ROBOT.
- All required Engineering drawings and cutting lists are prepared to constitute the project's execution tile.
- Design outputs are c01npared to design inputs in order to verify their cotnpatibility.
Whenever a project requires design and Engineering, The Head of the technical departtnent assigns a team along with a lead designer. The Head of the teclmical department prepares then with the lead designer the design plan (QF 12-01 rev A) with the relevant activities, responsibilities and the due dates for each activity, based on the project planning provided by the Project Manager.
• Design Consultation
• Cost Estimate- Value Engineering to meet budget constraints
• Fabrication and Installation method Statements
• Shop Drawings for clients’ approval prior to execution
• Project Management Planning
Our technical and operation staff provides innovative solutions to design concepts by working closely with the client from the design till the hand-over stage.
Copyright © 2012 ِALGECO Ltd. All rights reserved.